This top hedge fund is looking for a candidate strong in Linux and Python to join this Trading Technology Production Engineering team. You'd be working very closely with the trading, quantitative, business, and software engineering teams to support and enhance their core trading applications with cutting edge technology.
What you'll need:
- Significant experience in UNIX/Linux and troubleshooting network connectivity problems
- Experience in developing in a high-level scripting or object-oriented programming language such as Python
- Experience in writing SQL database queries in MS SQL Server or other common SQL database platforms
- Exposure to CI/CD, SDLC, testing methodologies and test tools
- Proven experience in building, deploying and supporting large-scale, distributed applications
- Knowledge of trading systems and applications, including order management systems and FIX engines
- Prior experience in supporting a trading desk
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like something that would interest you, either apply directly or get in touch!