Trading Desk Analyst - Entrepreneurial Global Asset Manager – Trade Cost Analysis experience essential.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Trading Desk Analyst - Entrepreneurial Global Asset Manager This is rare opportunity to join an expanding team in a brand new role for one of the most dynamic and well respected Asset Management firms operating in London. By supporting the Head of Trading you will be thrown into a steep and vigorous learning environment where your solid efforts will contribute to the overall performance of the firm.
As a Trading Desk Analyst you will be working with spreadsheets, monitoring the profits and losses of traders on the desk, using financial models to analyse how prices of the products traded by the desk might change and making sure all trades are properly entered onto the firms system.
You will also help callobrate and ultimately own First Line of Defence policies
• A good understanding of TCA methodologies across a range of products and TCA providers
• Ability to data mine and retrieve and understand large data sets from multiple sources
• Excellent, technical, analytical and data presentation skills
• Good understanding of MiFID2 best execution rules
• A background in Investment Management with a knowledge of market structure and trading processes.
• Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
• An understanding of quantitative financial and statistical concepts
• Ideally experience of using ClickView and SQL or similar products
• Experience collating Priips and RTS28 reports.
You will also have
• Strong academics with a minimum of 2.1 degree in maths, computer science or similar subject
• IMC qualification is a definite advantage
• Ability to work unsupervised and under your own initiative as well as being capable of taking instructions and working for a team.
• A demonstrable claim to have strong quantative and analytical skills as well as attention to detail.
If you wish your next challenge to be a Trading Desk Analyst then apply directly. Candidates with a short, strong and not copy and pasted cover letter explaining their TCA experience will be considered first. Regrettably, if you do not have TCA experience then your application will not go forward.