Trade Surveillance Project Manager - 12 month FTC
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Wells Fargo
- 04 Oct 18
Market Job Description
- Lead cross-functional project teams, managing all project lifecycle activities associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope and complexity.
- Execute end to-end project management using the Enterprise Project Methodology, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Manage matrixed project teams across the organization, including Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Finance and other impacted partners.
- Drive delivery of all project deliverables including business case, requirements, project planning, testing, implementation, and closing.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Recognize and manage areas of change. Document internal and external impacts, and a plan for implementation and readiness.
- Identify, analyze and manage risks, issues and interdependencies, escalating as necessary and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Manage project budgets/forecasting, schedules, and staffing to ensure optimal business results.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Familiarity with capital markets and institutional brokerage
- Regulatory/Compliance experience with knowledge of the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Market Abuse Directive (MAD)/Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) Automated Trade Surveillance
- Proven track record of leading medium to complex projects on time and on budget utilizing disciplined project management and organization skills
- Ability to understand problems, identify solutions and develop clear options and recommendations
- Experience in formal project methodology; specifically in the creation of business cases, project initiation, development of comprehensive business requirements, identification of project interdependencies, general oversight of the development life cycle and testing strategies and the planning for successful delivery
- Experience presenting to senior management with strong oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize information to identify key risks, customer impact, financial implications, delays that could impact delivery, and issues that pose material risk to the project or business
- Ability to work with others collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Project, SharePoint, MS Office applications