One of London’s most innovative Investment firms is looking to add an outstanding Trade Support professional to their team in London. This business is at the fore front of technology and one will have first-hand exposure to their trading activity in both their high frequency and low touch business units, alongside their more traditional investment strategies, both across the equity and fixed income spaces.
This is a specialist role focussed within Listed Derivatives and would make an interesting position for someone looking to move into a more dynamic role outside of an Investment Bank or Exchange. Their operations function as a whole thrives on collaboration, technical knowledge and the use of cutting-edge technology.
The company puts a huge amount of investment into their culture and as such take a very contemporary approach on things, bridging the gap between finance and tech. They have an amazing office space with a roof top garden, a fully stocked kitchen and games room to relax in!
Some of the key duties will include:
- Responding to trader requests including trade booking and issue resolution
- Daily P&L management
- Monitoring intraday positions
- Key point of contact for counterparty management
- Management of margin calls and other treasury related duties
- Work closely with the development teams to improve workflows etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Python or VBA or SQL (knowledge of all 3 would be a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of how global exchange and clearing houses work, along with detailed listed derivatives knowledge.
- Several years’ experience working as a Desk Assistant, Middle Office Analyst or Operations Associate, perhaps within a Hedge Fund, Asset Manager or Brokerage.
- Experience of working in a high-pressure & high trade volume environment with ability to prioritise requests