Trade Support Analyst – Wealth Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
I am currently working with a US Wealth Manager in the recruitment of a Trade Support Analyst. The successful candidate will run the central trading desk, responsible for collating, executing and reconciling trades raised by Wealth Management pods throughout the firm.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Provides the link between the Wealth Management Pods and the Custodians used by the firm to ensure that the setting-up and regular rebalancing of client portfolios are executed in line with the client’s mandate or approval
- Work with the firm’s Investment Management System to collate trades from all Wealth Management Pods
- Be responsible for checking trades post execution and reconciling internal records with Custodians
- Work closely with other team members in the Operations Department on the company’s systems development
The successful candidate will have experience of working on a trading desk / working in a trade support role. In return they are offering a salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits and bonus.