- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Trade Support Analyst
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the cross-asset Trade Control function of a leading investment bank based in London.
Within this role, you will undertake a vast range of post trade activities on a T0 basis, covering FX, Fixed Income, Commodities and OTC Derivatives. Within this, your key responsibilities will include:
- Performing intraday checks to ensure trades interface from trading systems to downstream systems including Summit and Murex
- Issue resolution, conducting root cause analysis where required
- Oversight of operational processes to support trade and process integrity controls
- Identifying changes to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements
- Producing MI to highlight Key Performance and Risk Indicators to partners within Service Agreement
To be considered for this role you will have strong experience of controlling T0 processing across a variety of products, although FX and Fixed Income would be preferred. Additionally, you will be confident managing trades through trading and downstream systems and preferably have experience of Bloomberg and Markitwire.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to join a dynamic and technical environment, playing a pivotal role as a trusted partner with various internal functions in Markets Operations & Trade Services.
If you match the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org