Trade Services Java Developer- Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 May 19
Java Development on Low Latency high throughput Real- time messaging platform
The successful candidate will operate within a cross functional scrum team, contributing to all aspects of development and specification. Specifically, the successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Performing analysis and documenting new features as user stories.
- Designing new solutions through design sessions with other team members.
- Working as part of a scrum team to deliver a range of new features into production.
- Developing code changes and subsequent automate testing ready for QA/UAT.
- Working with a full spectrum of Front Office & Back Office technology teams when defining and delivery solutions.
- Working with a range of products from the Cash and OTC spaces.
- Java SE - Developing server side process using Camel and Spring.
- Experience with JMS messaging and enterprise integration patterns.
- Scripting using Bash/Python.
- Oracle database development and performance tuning.
- Version control using SVN/GIT
- Build automation using Jenkins.
- Knowledge of FpML.
- Background of working the finance industry especially trade event life cycles.
- Understanding of Elasticsearch.