Director - Corporate/Commercial Banking & Structured Finance Recruitment
An international bank based in London seek an experienced Trade Finance Operations professional to support the business with process improvement for a wide range of Trade Finance products (i.e. LC’s, Guarantees, Forfaiting, Receivables etc). This will be a fixed term contract role, for a period of 8 months.
- Work to develop and improve businesses processes for a range of Trade Finance products (i.e. LC’s, Guarantees, Forfaiting, Receivables etc)
- Review, assess and improve relevant internal systems, processes, policies and procedures
- Processing Trade Finance transactions
- Review and approve completion of relevant documentation
- Support structuring of complex facility agreements
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing guidance and assistance to internal teams
- Review internal issues and suggest productive solutions for improvement
- Liaise regularly with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Strong and diverse Trade Finance product exposure
- Excellent knowledge Trade Finance of documentation, policy, procedure etc.
- Familiarity with UCP, Incoterms etc.
- Project management experience