Trade Finance, Business Development
London Forfaiting Company Ltd is seeking a high performing, dynamic and energetic candidate for a Senior Manager, UK Marketing role (Business Development)
This role will be based in London, but with a requirement to travel within the UK.
PRIME PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
- Origination of transactions with particular responsibility for the UK.
- Maintaining and promoting LFC brand and awareness in the UK.
- To generate income for LFC by originating forfaiting, trade finance and supply chain financing transactions within established strategies and risk parameters.
- The marketing and promotion of LFC products and capabilities to UK exporters, export professionals, financial institutions, relevant Government entities and internally to Group colleagues.
- Development and maintenance of relationship with UK exporters and other clients, with a view to generating new transactions.
- Integrate with the UK Marketing team, giving support to colleagues and team members with the aim of developing new business opportunities and transactions in the UK.
OTHER CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research of UK exporting businesses with a view to developing new relationships and originating transactions.
- Structuring and pricing of transactions.
- Preparation of credit and transaction proposals
- Maintenance of knowledge of forfait, trade finance and supply chain finance products, markets and pricing.
- Co-ordination with Document Administration and support teams on compliance, onboarding and documentation issues to ensure smooth execution of transactions.
- Development and implementation of appropriate marketing strategies relating to the UK.
- Development of new financing structures to enhance LFC’s capabilities.
- Adherence to all LFC policies.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the forfait, trade finance and supply chain finance products to include market developments and conditions.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret client’s needs and demands.
- Selling, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Deal structuring and credit skills.
- Portfolio of UK and other W. European export clients.
- Proven track record of business and income generating activities.
- Strong team player who is adaptable, open to a dynamic working environment and willing to explore new ways of working.