- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Trade Finance Analyst
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A world leading Financial group are currently recruiting for an Analyst to work within their Trade Services team. You will be working on processing Trade Finance transactions and providing general support to facilitate the implementation of projects.
Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Processing of all life cycle events of letters of credit, collections (clean and documentary) and other Trade finance products
- Adhering to governing rules, UCP, URC, HOP, procedures and all relevant controls
Skills and experience needed
- Proficient understanding of letters of credit and collections
- Knowledge of compliance obligations relating to trade finance products handled by banks
- Knowledge of UCP 600, URC 522, ISP98, URR725, ISBP 745 and ICC Incoterms 2010
- Proficient in Excel and SWIFT
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to join a highly recognised and world leading financial group. In order to be considered for this role, you will be an established Trade Finance professional with strong experience gained from a Trade Finance Banking environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Byron.email@example.com