- Investment Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Top EMEA Leveraged Finance franchise seeking an Associate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Investment Banking
A leading and dynamic EMEA Leveraged & Acquisition Finance franchise with a track record of success across HY bonds and Leveraged Loans is recruiting due to growth.
The group is a single platform providing debt financing for private equity clients and corporate clients. Clients can range from a listed corporate client undertaking an acquisition of another corporate or a financial sponsor client undertaking a leveraged buyout or take private transaction.
This group has grown in prominence and has made a number of key senior hires in recent years, and continue to grow market share.
- Development of client presentation, structuring and execution activities.
- Cashflow & financial modelling
- Benchmarking, comparables and analysis of company financial information, including credit metric statistics needed
- Detailed credit analysis including due diligence and the management of the internal credit approval process
- Preparation and support around the syndication of executed transactions (e.g. information memorandum and bank presentation preparation and roadshow materials)
- Experience in Leveraged Finance
- Deep understanding of debt / leveraged finance products and the European leveraged finance capital markets
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Team player
- Ability to understand companies’ business models and credit analysis in general
- Strong analytical skills and numerical abilities, including financial modelling
- MBA or equivalent qualification.