Tier One Investment Bank - London - Business Analyst - Strategic Reporting Initiative (Max £70K base)
My client a Tier 1 investment bank are going through a strategic reporting initiative where they are looking to improve productivity, performance and reduce cost across finance, front office, sales, reporting and tax functions.
They are looking for individuals with experience delivering EPM solutions which have had an impact on business performance.
It is expected you will have full end to end project lifecycle experience across analysis, design, gathering requirements through to UAT and testing. You would also be required to interface with stakeholders across various business functions and be able to host workshops with individuals often having a conflicting agenda.
More info on ideal candidate background below:
• Previous Transformation delivery experience in Strategy, Sales, Operations, Finance
• Awareness and understanding of organisational strategy and link to business drivers
• Understanding of organisational processes and reporting requirements in one or more key business functions (Strategy, Sales, Operations, Finance)
• Experience in designing data, technology and business solutions to meet Client issues and challenges
• Functional experience with delivery of solutions using tools like SAP, Oracle, Anaplan, Qlik, PowerBI, Tagetik or similar
• Strong people manager who is able to lead small teams and develop/coach others
• Experience of working with and developing strong relationships with Front office (Client sales teams)
• Experience working with and influencing stakeholders
• Project management experience
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Strong Powerpoint skills with ability to deliver exec level reporting and client deliverables
• Strong excel skills with ability to perform high level / detailed modelling
• Ability to create and deliver high level presentations and outputs to senior stakeholders
• Ability to review and challenge information that has been provided by other team members, ensuring the information is ‘fit for purpose’ and at the right level of granularity