Tier 1 Bank seeks Senior Associate/ VP for Transport Infrastructure & Logistics team
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Energy
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Tier 1 London Investment Bank seeks Senior Associate/ VP for market leading team covering the Transport Infrastructure and Logistics space.
Our Client is a Global Tier 1 Investment Bank with a proven track record. They have a positive culture internally and are populated with driven, ambitious individuals keen to push the bank forwards and continue positioning themselves at the top of the street across products.
The Transport Infrastructure/ Logistics team
The team are one of the top teams in the market and are very well positioned within the wider bank, with strong origination firepower and real buy-in from the top of the bank. The team work across a broad range of products including M&A and Project Financing. They have longstanding relationships within the areas they cover and have seen a particularly fruitful 2017, with high expectations and a strong pipeline for 2018.
The Team Structure:
This is a lean team with plenty of head room for those joining at the Senior Associate/VP levels whilst still having a good number of Associates and Analyst underneath them. As a Senior Associate/ VP, individuals receive a very high level of exposure to seniors and encouraged to start building client relationships due to this streamlined structure. The team also has an unusually non-heirarchical culture, with individuals running deals as early on.
- Assist in the origination, execution and provide analysis for deals and cover all types of products, including debt, M&A and equity solutions.
- Prepare marketing presentations, Information Memoranda, internal credit memos and other transaction documentation.
- Valuation work including building DCF models
- Provide support to senior professionals, developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams or new business opportunities.
- High responsibility of leading analysts & junior associates in the team
- Excellent education from a top university
- 5- 8 years of Full Time M&A experience from a Top Investment Bank
- Must have demonstrable Infrastructure/industrials or heavy industry sector exerpeicene
- Sociable personality