Thomson Reuters Tech Zone Level 1 Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst
Do you enjoy a good tech support challenge and you're looking to take your career to the next level? Thomson Reuters is currently seeking a dynamic Level 1 Technical Support Analyst.
The Thomson Reuters Tech Zone is a walk-up IT support center that provides high-level support for Office 365, mobile devices and related computer hardware.
The Tech Zone empowers our agents to make decisions that minimize downtime for our employees in a fast-paced, detail orientated environment. You will also collaborate with other Tech Zone teams across the enterprise and contribute to the processes and procedures that make the Tech Zone a highly effective support team.
If you're a customer-focused IT professional with exceptional communication and technical skills and you're looking for a new challenge, we'd like to hear from you.
Thomson Reuters is the Answer Company™. We provide authoritative content, advanced technologies and human expertise to help our customers find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization. Thomson Reuters Labs partners with internal teams, customers and third parties, such as start-ups and academics, on new data-driven innovations. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High-level support for computer hardware problems, software issues, connectivity issues and mobile devices
- Assist with hardware testing, diagnostics and repairs
- Complete administrative tasks such as access database administration, deploying equipment and managing hardware inventory
- On and offsite support of Thomson Reuters events
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Works independently or as a team member on new applications, processes or projects
- Demonstrates problem solving by using a combination of troubleshooting tools, experience and creativity to resolve customer technical issues
- Produce and share well-written communications and documentation
- Quickly adjust to constantly changing conditions, displaying a positive attitude toward new opportunities and change
- Prioritize tasks and manage technical issues while working to resolve technical issues
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 4 years of experience in information systems, preferably in a technology environment
- Deskside support of laptop computers and mobile devices
- An understanding of computer science concepts, various operating systems, networking, computer hardware, and a variety of software applications
- Technical support experience with a high degree of discretion and independent judgment
- Strong personal and customer service skills
- ServiceNow experience
- Office365 support
- Laptop and general hardware support
- Network connectivity support
- Support and management of Apple iOS/Android devices within a managed mobile environment
- Occasional requirement to work hours outside of normal shift
- Up to 10% travel
- Involves normal office environment and minimal special physical requirements (e.g., requires lifting of PC equipment)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com . Locations
Toronto-Ontario-Canada;Dallas-Texas-United States of America;London-United Kingdom