The Third Party Management (TPM) Transformation Change Manager will shape, deliver and embed change to operating model, process, systems and governance for third party management.
The Programme will deliver a new Third Party Management (TPM) Target Operating Model (TOM) in order to provide a better fit for purpose, right sized organisational structure, with appropriate focus on risk management for third party engagements. It will establish a Delivery Hub (Utility) that aligns to industry best practices and will provide a central service to support Third Party Engagement Managers (TPEMs) in completing risk management engagements with the right focus on minimising risk exposure. The Programme has multiple workstreams responsible for designing, building and implementing the change. This role sits within the Delivery Hub Workstream.
The Delivery Hub Workstream is responsible for setting up and implementing the TPM support service across HSBC's global shared service centres.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Change and Implementation Management
- Designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment)
- Monitor and report on progress to stakeholders, oversee the tracking of risks/issues/dependencies
- Ensure that audience change impacts and reactions are analysed and change interventions identified to manage those impacts and reactions across HSBC
- Influence and manage stakeholder relationships. Facilitate through decisions, consulting them, influencing them and by resolving conflicts
- Manages change activities - including business readiness assessment (i.e. avoiding multiple change clashes), implementation pilot (including approach and checklists) and actual implementation (including reporting status and issues)
- Develop change solutions, designs or options that are focused on successful change embedding
- Communications planning and delivery
- Implementation activities - including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change 'product', focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment
- Identify and mitigate key Transformation Change and Implementation risks
- Identify opportunities for early realisation of benefits
Ensure Transformation Change and Implementation best practices are embedded with the Programme