A Hong Kong based investment boutique managing a Pan-Asian equity strategy with an excellent track record, is looking to strengthen its distribution and marketing reach with the addition of a third-party marketer.
The award-winning fund adopts a private-equity like mindset to portfolio construction, providing an opportunity to invest in high-quality companies across Asia not accessible through passive or larger funds.
The team currently includes six people in Hong Kong and London. The position can be based anywhere.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone already marketing funds and with existing relationships with family offices and institutional investors.
- Work with the Head of Investor Relations and the Investment Partners to increase assets under management
- Set up investor meetings, conference calls and roadshows
- Develop relationships with qualified potential investors, in particular family offices
- At least 5 years of relevant experience marketing and distributing funds as a third-party marketer
- Previous experience distributing Cayman domiciled private and public equity strategies preferable
- Holders of relevant distribution licenses
- Pro-active, independent, self-motivated, inquisitive with a curious and critical mindset
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills