London, England, United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting a Compliance Officer for a well-respected Investment Management firm based in London. The role includes a wide range of activities which centre around the provision of timely compliance monitoring and review.
- Support the London Head of Monitoring with the undertaking of the annual plan
- Instil a strong compliance culture for staff.
- Assist in the development of the monitoring programme
- Execution of both thematic and desk based reviews
- Aiding the rest of the team in adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Extensive compliance monitoring experience.
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e preferably Asset Management Compliance
- Understanding of UCITS and AIF’s
- Minimum of 3-5 years in compliance.
- Strong ability to build relationships with the business
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Able to present to senior management.