Test Analyst - (Non-Functional) - Finance
- GBP500.00 - GBP600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
Key Words: Test / Analyst / Foreign Exchange / Murex / Non-Functional / Agile / GUI / API / SQL
A Major Financial Services firm is seeking a Non-Functional Test Analyst to join the Forex team to deliver change across the strategic, tactical and regulatory space.
The successful candidate will have strong Non-Functional Testing skills with experience of a variety of test design techniques and have experience of delivery in complex, fast moving environments.
- Work closely with the business & technical sponsors to produce and sign-off non-functional requirements.
- Produce acceptance criteria to asses the platform under performance, load, stress and capacity testing.
- Work closely with test manager to produce a Non-Functional test approach and plans for existing business and new initiatives.
- Execute in line with the non-functional testing plan and approach with appropriate support.
- Must have knowledge of the Murex platform, in particular; non-functional test execution
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Clearing
- Defect Test Management
- knowledge of Jira, Geneos, HP Quality Centre and SQL
If this opportunity to join a growing Financial Services Firm in the heart of London seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.