Temporary Audit Manager
Audit Manager (Temporary)- Charity and Not-for-Profit Team Audit Manager (Temporary)- Charity and Not-for-Profit Team
I am currently recruiting for a Temporary Audit Manager for one of the leading accountancy firms in London.
The firm have one of the largest NFP teams in the country and you will be working with predominantly education clients.
The role will offer a good work-life balance with hours being 9-5 and should any overtime be required you will get paid for it. The firm are looking to interview in July and the contracts will run until November/December. Duties
- Manage a portfolio of Education sector clients.
- Organise and run every assignment as effectively and as efficiently as possible, in accordance with
- International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and the firm's standards ensuring effective completion before Director/Partner review.
- On each audit assignment, form an audit opinion subject only to Director/Partner review.
- Review statutory (and other) accounts and organise their preparation, typing and issue. Accounts
- to be in accordance with the firm's high standards, our house style and any relevant SORPs or
- Edit management letters prepared by audit teams and submit them to clients through the
- Director/Partner having discussed the matter first with the client, if appropriate;
- Liaise with clients as necessary to further good relations, promote the firm's image and to sell
- other services available.
- Liaise with the relevant Director/Partner in connection with monitoring the management of your portfolio
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Management of a portfolio of clients, ideally with some charities, not-for-profit and/or education sector clients
- ACA/ACCA qualified
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.