Technology Trainer (Perm)
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:15 Apr 19
Our client, a well reputed multinational law form is looking to hire a Technology Trainer to provide training via a number of channels such as classroom-based training, eLearning, floorwalking and 1-2-1 desk-side visits. As the Firm moves to a multi device model, this support will combine focus on knowledge of our core business software and knowledge of the different devices that the software can be accessed from.
- Provide professional training services to our London users and deliver high quality training material which optimises the use of team time and resources.
- Develop eLearning courses and other online tools to provide short, self-help methods of supporting our users globally.
- Increase the knowledge of our users through a mix of eLearning and written material and 1-2-1 desk-side visits.
- Ensure that you continue to adapt to the ever changing face of technology, with users having services on many different hardware and software platforms.
- Ideally applicants will have a training certification such as TAP, TPMA (LPI/IITT).
- Extensive experience of performing an IT training role in a professional environment.
- Extensive experience of delivering IT training and consultation using a range of different channels, including classrooms, eLearning, written materialand 1-2-1s.
- Experience of designing and developing eLearning modules (preferably using Adobe Captivate).
- Extensive experience of delivering Microsoft Office training.
- Extensive experience of consumerisation strategies and the range of BYOD related technologies that allow users to access business applications on personal devices.
- Good knowledge of Apple OSX and iOS, and Android.
- Experience of working in the legal sector or a similar professional services type organisation an advantage.