- Reviewing current processes and define the IT Risk Management framework and policies for the bank.
- Implement a Risk Framework and make sure this is maintained and communicated to the businesses.
- Identify and deal with emerging and current risk exposures to IT risk.
- Produce MI reporting packs for senior stakeholders and in the Operational Risk Forum, PACCC and BRCC.
- Strong communication skills and previous experience on dealing with IT stakeholders.
- Previous experience in an IT Risk role and in depth understanding IT Risk frameworks.
- Proven experience of challenging business stakeholders and 1st line of defence.
- Information Security Standards such as NIST, ISO 27001
- IT Risk Frameworks such as COBIT