Technology Risk Lead (Banking)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays UK
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
HR Technology & Change will contribute to this vision by delivering an exceptional transformation experience across the portfolio of strategic initiatives.
Job Title: Technology Audit & Control Manager
HR Technology & Change will contribute to this vision by delivering an exceptional transformation experience across the portfolio of strategic initiatives. Underpinning the delivery of these priorities will be the transformation of our processes, data and technology. For each priority, HR Technology & Change will seek to simplify processes and ensure they have clear ownership and transparency whilst creating one source of truth through complete and accurate data and use of simplified flexible technology that integrates into the broader IT landscape.
- The role requires strong leadership skills and will involve building excellent relationships with development managers, internal/external audit managers, and the tech risk leadership.BCM / Disaster recovery
- Internal Audits- Liaison with BIA and stakeholders for ongoing BIA monitoring or reviews.
- Tech Risk project delivery ( remediation of risk )
- Ensure that HR Technology teams are compliant with IRM policy / standards and provide independent, valued and timely assurance of Key Risk and Controls through the execution of a Controls testing plan and will liaise locally/globally with Technology and COO Management teams and the wider Functions Risk and Governance team to ensure effective delivery of this plan.
- Ensure the stakeholders and areas involved in delivering relevant projects are aware of and clear on the core requirements of the Technology Risk framework.
- Develop and deliver HR Technology Risk controls testing plan for HR Functions.
- Competent working with wide range of Key Risks and Controls, e.g. People, Supplier, Information, Technology, Finance, Legal, and being able to lead and direct effective risk assessments and control assurance activity.
- Identifies and addresses inefficiencies in systems , processes and controls escalating where appropriate
- Proactively establishes and enforces controls that balance risk and opportunity.
- Good level of knowledge and experience of supplier, information and technology controls management and assurance.
- Ability to inspire others and communicate the risk and control strategic vision clearly to both Exec level stakeholders and technologists working through the detail.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to produce technical documents that cover functional components and technologies to a detailed degree.
- Good understanding of how HR technology fits within the risk and control landscape of the other Functions within Barclays
- Experience working with virtual teams across locations and delivering solutions in a federated landscape of ownership and responsibility
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.