Technology M&A Analyst 1 or 2
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
We are looking for an Analyst to join our growing team in London.
Successful candidates will be expected to assume a substantial amount of responsibilities with significant client and senior banker exposure early on in their career. They will be required to work on multiple projects concurrently and must be able to take ownership of significant portions of work when required. The firms’s culture is heavily team-oriented, fast-paced and entrepreneurial, where the candidate will be entrusted with as much responsibility as they can prove to take on.
The analyst will have responsibilities across multiple projects ranging from pitching and live transaction execution to firm infrastructure development including:
- Developing financial models and valuation analyses
- Conducting company and industry research
- Creating marketing presentations
- Developing and maintaining proprietary sector and transaction information
- Supporting other client and firm needs as they arise in the course of business
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Undergraduate / Master’s degree from a top-tier university or business school (min 2.1 or equivalent at undergraduate level)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking capability
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as a team player
- Familiarity with financial statements, valuation / modelling methodologies and investment banking processes
- Up to 18 months prior investment banking experience is required (either full time position or internships)
- Technology experience would be helpful but is not necessary, you must however have a demonstrable interest in the technology sector
- Fluency in French, German or a Scandinavian language would be viewed favourably, but this is not essential
Candidates should have the right to work in the UK.
Please apply via efinancialcareers.