- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Technology M&A - Analyst / Associate (US name)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A successful M&A boutique, headquartered in the US is enhancing it's London Technology M&A team and is hiring at the Analyst and Associate grades.
This team provides high deal flow across the UK and Europe and crossborder into the US, and has an excellent track record of success.
The team cover the entire Technology space - Ad tech, Mar tech, ecommerce, Industrial tech, Communications tech etc
You will already be working in a well-regarded M&A house (either boutique or large bank), have worked on deals from start to finish and be able to run an M&A process (particularly Associate candidates).
Technology/TMT M&A experience is not a prerequisite but knowledge or affinity to the sector is helpful.
- Working across the Technology sector on a range of buy-side and sell-side transactions
- Assisting with day to day management of transactions which includes preparation of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications
- Industry research for both deal origination and transaction analysis
- Valuation work and Financial modelling, including DCF and LBO analysis
- Contribution to marketing and business development opportunities