As our business grows technology plays an important role in bring together its operations to provide innovative services to its clients. To partner the COOs and drive these outcomes, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Technology Lead / Account Manager
with strong knowledge on managing technology development teams, multiple business relationships and track record of successful delivery to lead a growing global team from London. Key Opportunities Include
Qualifications, Experience and Mindset
- Develop senior relationships to gain and utilize a deep understanding of the business wins to transform current business models with innovative technology solutions.
- Become a valued partner by anticipating and proposing alternative solutions to help business extend their reach.
- Lead global DevOps teams to provide end-to-end design, delivery and operation of applications and solutions.
- Develop and set platform priorities, budget and resourcing requirements.
- Run the technology in line with the bank's policies and architecture standards to ensure risks are understood, communicated, and effectively mitigated.
- Champion technology excellence, practice and innovative technologies to automate, simplify and innovate the technology landscape.
For this role you will ideally:
- Have significant demonstrated hands-on experience of managing and developing technology solutions to multiple internal clients.
- Have a track record on driving digitalization, automation and data adoption with business partners,
- Be entrepreneurial, highly motivated and self-directed with a strong delivery mindset.
- Be able to articulate complex technical problems and their solutions simply.
- Be passionate about building and leading, high-performing delivery teams and proposing and achieving successful outcomes for a significant asset management business.
- Be adept at engaging, collaborating and influencing people at all levels and areas of financial services organisations
- Have experience in program and delivery management, including budgets and forecasts.
- Be excellent in collaborating across global teams, navigating time zones effectively and have flexibility to prioritize your time and travel
- Previous alternative investments or financial services experience is beneficial.
- Have a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
Please apply now! About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.