Technology, LCA Technology, Business Analyst / Project Management, Analyst, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TECHNOLOGY
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Compliance Technology provides technology solutions to help Compliance manage the firm's regulatory and reputational risks and enables them to advise and assist the firm's businesses.
LCA Technology is looking for a Business Analyst to assist with business analysis and planning, commercial discussions, cost/benefit analysis, project planning and marketing strategies. You will be working with a team in identifying, structuring and building solutions, which externalizes GS analytics to the broader financial community. Additionally, given this group is new, there will also be an opportunity to be involved in shaping the commercial aspects, pricing structures and client interactions.
Members of the group require a strong foundation in Computer Science and problem-solving skills along with a good comprehension of financial markets, their securities and trading characteristics. Communication skills are also pivotal, as there are frequent interactions between strategists, traders, clients, salespeople, legal and compliance, vendors and clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new business opportunities, prepare business plans, structure and execute on externalizing GS Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with distinctions in related disciplines (Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing) an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with a team and lead a team to delivery
- Strong analytical skills in order to provide options and recommendations on functional issues
- Drive project delivery through use of project management best practices and proven methodologies
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, and to deliver results extremely quickly
- Provide testing specialization; Coordinate and manage User acceptance testing across multiple platforms and business processes
- Ensure risks and issues are managed, tracked and escalated proactively
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.