Technology Financial Services Consultants
- 50,000 GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Sep 18 2018-09-11
Consultants with 18-30 months consulting experience. Strong client facing capabilities with a pedigree in Financial Services. We are looking for ambitious and intellectually curious consultants to join a high performing team.
We are currently recruiting for a boutique management consultancy who focus on business and technology change projects in Banking and Financial Services clients. We are particularly interested in candidates with consulting experience in technology transformation, digital, risk, regulatory or finance change.
Your role entails operating across the full project life cycle - gaining excellent exposure and building your skill base from designing solutions to implementing and embedding them in a sustainable way.
As a consultant you will spend much of your time working on client site, often as part of a diverse team, made up of consultants, client staff and more. Thus, strong communication and organizational skills are essential, as well as the ability to work collaboratively and present complex ideas in easily accessible terms.
This opportunity offers a fantastic salary, work-life balance, training and progression opportunities, and bonuses.
- Graduate calibre – 2.1 or above (or equivalent) from a globally recognised University
- Experience within a leading consultancy firm or financial institution
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A demonstrable interest in technology
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Curious and perceptive
- Strong moral compass and desire to do the best for your client