Technology Finance Business Partner VP
London, England, United Kingdom
Leading Fin Tech organisation is currently searching for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their Technology division in London. This role has been created through internal mobility and reports directly to the Head of Finance and focuses on partnering with the Technology division by supporting key stakeholders in key decision making for the business.
- Take lead of the cyclical deliverables for the Technology Division including budgeting, monthly reporting and quarterly forecasts
- Provide innovative ideas forward for how to improve the Finance team’s capability to the business.
- Constantly look for ways to challenge and present opportunities to the business across cost and revenue working on strategic initiatives across the entire Group
- Take ownership of projects and opportunities
- Develop relationships across a wide range of stakeholders and multiple business lines
- Deputise for Head of Finance when necessary
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven experience in a Finance Business Partner role supporting a technology line of business – essential
- Experience of working for a FTSE 250 Company
- Strong commercial revenue experience - involvement in M&A/Deals Process etc
- Proven experience in identifying and initiating change and process improvements
- Exprience of working closely with the CIO/Board Level stakeholders
- Strong academic background – minimum 2:1 degree
This role involves daily interaction with key stakeholders across the division and it is therefore essential the candidate has exceptional interpersonal and written presentation skills. The position offers realistic opportunities for career progression including the opportunity to succeed the current Head of Finance.