Technology Delivery, Project manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
My Client is currently looking for a Project Manager. Project Management within Rates Delivery is a key area of our business and requires an exceptional candidate. The main focus of the role is co-ordinating across the department on a Service Release which will be a collection of changes ranging from commerical offering, operational risk or regulatory disciplines. This requires someone who has a good handle on the brief, is focused and can work to challenging deadlines whilst bringing the team along with them. They must be able to demonstrate being able to deliver to Cost, Quality and Time.
- Defines project scope and objectives. Develop a detailed work plan with resource needs, schedules, risks and issues logs, project cost estimates, resource plans and status reports and overall budgeting activities.
Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Attention to detail with follow through to make sure projects are run effectively
- Clear and concise communication
- Project Reporting
- Workshop coordination and training
- Proficiency with a number of Project Management tools (Clarity, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint)