- £40,000- 100,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ascent Professional Services
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
We are working with a London based boutique Technology Consultancy! Experts at complex IT Transformation across strategy, design, delivery and review.
We are working with a London based boutique Technology Consultancy! They are experts at delivering complex IT transformation projects and a trusted strategic IT partner, working internationally for ambitious public and private sector organisations.
This consultancy thrive in an environment when the opportunity is significant for their clients but the risks are high, clients trust them to deliver complex, business-critical IT transformation projects, moving seamlessly from strategy through to operations.
Operating at the intersection of business and technology applying IT: growing revenues, reducing costs, meeting regulatory compliance and improving efficiency and effectiveness.
They are such a fantastic business and really worth meeting. One of the key selling points is that they have very little travel aspect to their business and there are NO SALES TARGETS.
- Sectors: Completely Cross Sector - work with public and private sector organisations managing change in an increasingly complex and competitive world.
- Functions: Technical Delivery, Technical Architecture, Systems Integration, IT Strategy, Programme Management, ERPNetworking – LAN/WAN/VoIP, Cloud – Private/Public/Hybrid, Data – Big Data / Migration etc, ERP – Oracle, SAP / Dynamics
- IT Transformation: Strategy, Design, Deliver, Review
- Size: 60 Full Time Consultants
- Levels: 4-10 years (with some flexibility)
- Travel: No Travel – clients within M25 – this was a strategic aim by the founders
- Example Clients: Nokia, BP, Shell, BBC, Petrofac, GSK, Lloyds Banking Group to name some
- Culture: Very friendly – company away days. Monthly company meetings. Family feel. MD’s work as consultants alongside staff – they love consulting.
What makes them attractive:
- Growing Company
- Fast route to Partner level - Accelerated career prospects
- True Meritocracy – Good people really get noticed
- Freedom, Flexibility and Autonomy – Control your own destiny
- Very entrepreneurial and directly reward business development
- Opportunity to join a team of extremely bright and experienced people
- Challenging work for prestigious clients
- They work as peers and partners with their clients
- Management really do respect the work/life balance of their staff