Technology, CCBD Technology, Front End Application Developer, Vice President London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TECHNOLOGY
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Help to drive a new, strategic, business line
- Integrate with best in class strategic partners
- Drive funnel optimization and client acquisition
- Create a differentiated customer experience
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
- Bachelor in Software Engineer, Computer Science, or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
- Experience with RESTful Services and API's
- Knowledge of single page application architecture
- Knowledge of MVC pattern
- An appreciation of design and the ability to asses technical feasibility of UX/UI
- Experience translating UX/UI design into functional components
- Has worked in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Experience with multiple JS frameworks
- Developing Single Page App
- Familiarity with SEO and Site Analytics
- Familiarity with Enterprise Content Manager
- Active on CodePen, Github, or StackOverflow
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.