International company B2Broker (Business to Broker) is a fintech developer and liquidity provider for brokerage companies, banks and investment funds. We do not deal with brokerage activities but offer turnkey solutions for other companies all over the world.
Having occupied its niche in the market since 2014, the company is a leader in its field, and therefore it is constantly growing and developing. Nowadays the company’s offices are situated in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Limassol, Hong Kong, Minsk, London, Dubai and Kiev.
- System administration, support and adjustment of the company's services
- Service status monitoring
- Independent solution of issues, relying on the obtained knowledge and access to systems for which the technical department is responsible
- Participate in weekend and off-hours on-call rotations and conduct after trading hours changes in support of internal releases and exchange driven changes
- Ensure market data systems are functioning with sufficient capacity and resiliency for high availability
- Ensure all operational support directives are carried out
- Serve as an expert on technical and business usage of market data platforms, services, and content
Skills and competencies required
- 1 year or more experience in technical support of the second / third level: administration of systems / applications (the sphere of fintech will be an advantage)
- Experience as a system administrator from 3 years will be an advantage
- Ability to investigate problems using logs, work with databases (SQL)
- Ability to work with a large amount of data: ability to work with arrays, performing complex calculations
- Experience with Windows operating systems: understanding servers, configuring Firewall, monitoring services, basic knowledge of the command line
- Understanding the principles of networking is an advantage
- Experience with documentation is desirable: writing technical specifications, manuals
- Knowledge of English is not lower than upper intermediate (B2), being ready to improve the level of proficiency
- Ability to learn, ability to self- learn (the work is related to financial markets and uses various highly specialized software solutions, which constantly requires expanding the range of knowledge)
- Slight understanding of the basics of online trading and financial sphere will be an advantage
Work in the support department implies a shift schedule within 24 hours (including work on weekends). In case of an emergency and a failure of a part of the systems, it may be necessary to work overtime. A responsible approach to such situations will be rewarded.