Technical Support - Pensions/Taxation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Our Technical Services team are responsible for providing support to both external Financial Advisers and internal departments relating to regulations and taxation of pension, bonds, ISAs and trusts offered by Transact. Due to our continued success and growth we are looking for an additional person to join our Technical team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to financial advisers that are using the Transact Wrap Platform. Queries will be in relation to the operation and taxation of personal pensions, EPPs, S32 policies, offshore and onshore Bonds, ISAs (including Lifetime ISA) and the use of trusts.The support will cover both telephone and email enquiries.
- Providing technical support for internal areas of the business to ensure all systems and processes are in-line with the regulatory requirements and meet our internal business standards as appropriate.
- Providing timely answers to queries raised by colleagues using a ticketing system, including undertaking appropriate research where necessary, in connection with technical matters relating to all wrappers and including trusts.
- Supporting the Technical Services Manager by providing management information as required.
- Providing input and support in relation to the updating and testing of internal administrations systems as required.
- Conducting and assisting with HMRC regulatory reporting, including scheme returns and pension tax relief reclaims.
- Assisting with the updating client documentation (including Key Features Documents and Policy Provisions.)
You will have experience providing technical support on pensions, ISAs or bonds, ideally having worked with financial advisers or within the investment field. Any relevant financial services qualifications. Ie. Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) or Advanced Financial Planning Certificate would be beneficial. You will also have had experience dealing with pension/ISA HMRC reports and returns.
This role is ideal for candidates who like to take pride in their work and excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information to Advisers both in writing and verbally. You will also be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy, being of a meticulous nature and able to "get it right first time."
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive base salary, a generous company discretionary bonus and great benefits package including company pension, BUPA healthcare, travel loans and 25 days annual leave.