Technical Project Manager/IT Business Analyst – Risk Technology. An investment house is undertaking several large projects within their risk technology function and have an opportunity for a technical project manager / business analysis to play a key role in shaping and driving software development activity.
You will be responsible for working form requirements and use case through implementation, driving development teams on deliverables for the risk department. This will involve working with risk, quants, middle and front office.
This role requires a technical individual with a background in software development.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years technology experience within investment banking, hedge funds or investment management
- Track record of business analysis and technical project management for the front and/or middle office
- Deep understanding of risk technology for front office and market risk
- Strong understanding of derivatives across asset classes, and ideally an understanding of pricing
- Hands-on software development experience earlier in career, with understanding of Java ecosystem
- Significant experience facing off to stakeholders in the front office, middle office and risk
- Degree educated or higher form a leading academic institution, ideally in computer science or engineering
This is a £700-750/day PAYE role, based London initially for six months. Immediately available candidates preferred.