o Developing strong, trusting and credible relationships with key stakeholders and project team members.
o Translating business requirements into project deliverables and taking proactive ownership in driving key activities to achieve those deliverables.
o Ensuring all end-to-end project management activities are completed to a high standard. Particular focus on ensuring effective transition, deployment of technical elements in consultation with key stakeholders e.g., security;
o Day-to-day management of assigned activities, including taking the project forward from appointment, supervising and closing
o Being the day-to-day person responsible, on behalf of Digital Workplace, for the successful delivery of Technology Workstream.
o Effective co-ordination project activities and their interdependencies.
o Managing and resolving any risks and other issues that may arise.
o Managing the Technical workstream budget, monitoring the expenditure and costs against benefits that are realised as the programme progresses.
o Managing communications with stakeholders.
o Reporting progress of the project at regular intervals.
Key skills and experience background:
• Experience in delivering IT/Business related programmes and projects. Some degree of knowledge on Intune and Jamf for Mac.
• Good understanding of service transition
• Demonstrable technical project and programme management expertise with experience of having delivered a number of large and complex projects from conception to closure;
• Ability to work positively with the full range of individuals and groups involved in the programme.
• Excellent Stakeholder management skills and experience at all levels
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
• Necessary seniority to be able to take on the responsibilities required of the role.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Being able to understand the wider objectives and Strategy of Digital Workplace project portfolio.
• Credibility within the project environment and ability to influence others.
• Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring, and controlling programmes, including risk management.
• Good knowledge of project management approaches, specifically Prince2, APM;
• Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures;
• Ability to find innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems;
• Experience of having line managed a number of project professionals including experience in managing and coaching high performing teams;
• Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion without upsetting others;
• Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills that can be executed credibly to inspire confidence in you and the delivery of the project;
• A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions