Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world’s leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they’re a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Credit & Rates Technical BA for a 6 month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
Global Markets (GM) IT Risk and P&L team are responsible for developing software to support systems for Risk, P&L and Financial Resources data for Global Markets. Within this environment the Data Services team are responsible for key systems for storing, aggregating and reporting Global Markets Risk and P&L data.
We are looking to hire a technical business analyst to work on Credit and Flow Rates IT systems.
As a Credit & Rates Technical BA you will be responsible for:
- Capture requirements as user stories and work with the scrum teams to define appropriate solutions in line with the aims of the business and IT strategy.
- Acts as SME in Risk & P&L topics especially focusing on the PCM (Primary Credit Markets), G10 Rates and FXLM (FX & Local Markets) perimeters.
- Participate in projects from start to finish; including liaising with sponsors to understanding requirements, helping to build working prototypes, through to working with delivery teams to help with testing the correctness and quality of implementation.
- Liaising with key Front Office and Middle Office stakeholders and acting as a bridge between business and IT.
- Project management elements may include responsibility for the quality, timeliness and cost of projects spanning multiple systems; track and report progress to sponsors, stakeholders and IT management, escalating risks and issues; define testing plans and user sign off criteria for delivery.
What we require from the candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of interest rate and credit derivatives products.
- Proven ability to manage IT development projects in a front office environment.
- Strong communication and analytical skills – able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and deliver solutions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Agile development practices.
- Basic scripting in Python/Powershell/or Bash and SQL would be an advantage.
- Experience of trading risk & P&L systems would be highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business