Technical Business Analyst – Credit Risk – Agile
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Harrington Starr
- 25 Sep 17 2017-09-25
A leading Capital Markets organisation have engaged with Harrington Starr in their search for a Technical Business Analyst with knowledge of Credit Risk to join their solutions delivery team to help on the delivery on a range of projects within the business.
In this role as a Technical Business Analyst, you will be part of a Risk delivery team responsible for a range of counterparty risk and credit risk applications.
The team you will be joining work in a hybrid Agile delivery framework, where after you create the initial BRDs these will need to be translated into user stories, features and partake in scrum sprints. You will be working closely with the development, support and testing teams overseeing delivering of projects from conception to delivery to ensure the business deliverables are met. This will also require you to have technical skills such as excel, VBA and SQL.
In this role you will also be facing off to the business as an understanding of Credit and Counterparty Risk is needed, as well as a strong understanding of Financial Products.
This is an excellent role for someone who has a solid understanding of Capital Markets, Credit Risk combined with technical business analysis skills. You will be joining a team who are working in an Agile framework and you will be given the opportunity to see all your projects through to the end.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Technical Business Analyst within a Risk technology team you must have the following skills and experience:
- 5 Years+ Experience within Capital Markets, Financial Services, Investment Banking
- Multi-Asset Class Financial Product Knowledge – Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Repos, Bonds, Derivatives etc.
- Understanding of Risk – Credit Risk & Counterparty Risk
- Technical Business Analysis skills – Excel, VBA and/or SQL. (This role may also suit someone who has come from a development background and has worked closely with developers)
- project implementation or systems development in an IT function
- Understanding of Agile
- Used tools such as Jira
If you have the above skills combined with strong soft skills such as communication skills and stake-holder management experience then please send your CV immediately.
Technical Business Analyst – Credit Risk – Agile – Capital Markets