Technical Business Analyst
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000 per annum + package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
A Technical Business Analyst is required by a leading buy-side fintech firm in the City. The firm provide investment solutions to asset and wealth management firms across Europe and have recently acquired a SIPP and ISA business.
The ideal candidate
- Have worked on a few projects especially in or several projects in the following fields: Corporate Actions, Reporting, ISA/SIPP or Repos
- Needs to be willing to help running the everyday business and solving problems that may arise if necessary
- Needs to expect to get his hands dirty, this is not a role focused on theoretical analysis
- Passion/interest in fintech and wealth management
- Technical skills: at least SQL and VBA, if possible another programming language like Python, VB.net, Java or C++
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
Much of the role will focus on working with the new ISAs and SIPPS business that has recently been acquired.
- They have just acquired a SIPPS business and this individual will be tasked with getting the firm's platform ready to service that business line as well as developing it's new offering.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of WRAP systems and functionality in relation to Pensions - SIPPs.
- Strong front to back - On-boarding to Investent accounting knowledge