Technical Business Analyst- (Python/Risk) Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Change & Transformation Practice as Technical Business Analysts; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squads delivering a range of diverse projects.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work in an Agile Scrum environment to enable the realisation of commercial outcomes through the product lifecycle.
- You will support the delivery of Technical projects and initiatives on time and within budget by understanding the business need and responding with the necessary business, systems and data requirements analysis.
- Do detailed Analysis, elicitation, presentation, validation of requirements to business and technology stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders have a common understanding of the requirements and the goals/objectives of what needs to be delivered to the business.
- Explore Python code, understand the logic, standardise and work with the technical teams to develop the code for market risk reports.
- Develop reports for presenting to various project stakeholders on the testing done & gaps identified
- Work closely with developers to clarify requirements, and ensure development is done according to requirement
Key Skills and Experience:
- Articulate, creative, energetic person able to work alongside a diverse team.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to think logically to solve business problems
- Outstanding written and oral communications as well as interpersonal skills; ability to explain technical detail to business facing stakeholders and business change detail to technical facing stakeholders
- Strong analysis and requirements gathering skills, both business and systems focused with the ability to understand relations between data sets, prepare sample data, define and review financial calculations and prepare data mappings.
- In-depth working experience with Agile and Scrum, with solid, proven experience of performing business analysis activities in a large scalable Agile environment.
- Understanding of FRTB regulation, VaR & ES calculation methodology or similar is preferred but not essential*
- Experience in a similar capacity in risk management (in particular topics such as SA-CCR, IM/VM, SIMM, FRTB OR IMA) or capital markets domain (advantageous but not required*)
- Good knowledge of latest developments in market risk domain including regulatory updates
- Excellent communication and documentation skills to coordinate with business and technology stakeholders and team members
- Knowledge of Python programming/Scripting is required*
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.