Technical Architect, Manager/Senior Manager, London
Deloitte Digital arehelping some of Europe's largest and most respected organisations, across manyindustries with their digital transformation programmes. Such programmes are wide reaching and involvetechnology, process and proposition transformation at every level. We arelooking for candidates that can make a difference to these programmes. If youare the kind of person that wants to make an impact, enjoys innovation and hasa can do attitude to technology, systems and processes then we feel DeloitteDigital can offer you endless opportunity on diverse, innovative and pioneeringprogrammes.
We are looking forTechnical Architects that have experience in digital architectures and thevendor technologies deployed in those landscapes. With particular experience in CRMtechnologies, Content Management and cloud-native, headless architectures,multi vendor ecosystems that require integration of different platform and aview on the latest innovation approaches and emerging vendors landscapes.
You will need tocomfortable working with senior stakeholders, working with other architects andleading development teams by example through your technical and organisationskills.
Weencourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informalarrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and ourclients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility,please do discuss with us. Yourrole
• Provide technical leadership to development teamsand set example for team through hands-on application development, detaileddesign sessions, focus on documentation and other quality assurance activities.
• Take responsibility of the outputs produced by thetechnical development teams, with a strong focus on quality and documentation.
• Take ownership of the software delivery processfrom requirements to production service, with in-depth understanding of theend-to-end delivery lifecycle.
• Manage risks and issues related to architecture andtechnical delivery by working closely with other team members to resolve themin-time without impacting delivery schedule
• Activelyparticipate and contribute to the Architecture Guild, building and growing as ateam from shared experiences Yourwork, your choice
At Deloitte we believe thebest impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefullyconsider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for thebest impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiterabout the working pattern that works best for you.
Based in our airy and bustling offices in Clerkenwell, London, with itslegendary coffee machine and model train track, you'll also have a chance towork with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
This is a permanent contractopportunity.
The role can be worked on a full-timebasis. Yourprofessional experience
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Certification (or equivalent experience) in their chosen platform - CRMplatforms (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics), Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe,Sitecore), Cloud Infrastructure platforms ( AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Working knowledge of modern architecture patterns e.g., microservices,data platform, their suitability, complexities and alternatives
• Hands-on experience of building and maintaining ContinuousIntegration/Continuous Delivery pipelines, supporting development, go-live& post-live activities
• Hands-on experience of integration with core systems (e.g. Policy Adminsystems, Core Banking systems)
• Experience in delivering end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, usingagile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams
• Ability to work independently and manage a team, with a focus oncontinuous improvement
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Previous experience at Digital Agency, Management Consultancy, SystemIntegrator in similar roles will be preferred.
• Evidence of contributions to open source community are also preferred.
• Right to live and work in the UK Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work arethe two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us,collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth andbreadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at everystage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix ofknowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range ofclients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lastingvalue to their business. AboutDeloitte OurPurpose & Strategy
To make an impact that mattersfor our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we standfor. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration tobe the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it'sabout being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and mostinfluential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. Whatdo we do?
Deloitte offers globalintegrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting,Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combinesintellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting &problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions andinnovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in theworld. Beyondthe UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), thesecond largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combinesoperations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, theNordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK.Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combiningour unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance,consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across theregion. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputedleader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth forour people. Whatdo we value?
At Deloitte we foster acollaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work.We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctivelevel of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart ofour inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear fromsome of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
.We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers forWorking Families
for the eighth consecutive year, andto have been listed in The Times Top 50Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Beinga Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-ledleadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example andinspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take aninterest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outsidework - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to developthem while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at alllevels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture bychallenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for ourclients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We knowleadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps allof our people understand what we're looking for:
× Welive our purpose:
we act as a role model, embracing andliving our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
× Wedevelop talent:
we develop high-performing people and teamsthrough challenging and meaningful opportunities
× Wedrive performance:
we deliver exceptional clientservice; maximise results and drive high performance from people whilefostering collaboration across businesses and borders
× Webelieve positive influence can make an impact that matters:
we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example andestablishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
× Wemove, together, towards a strategic direction:
we understandkey objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives andsetting priorities and direction.
SLCONS BACTEC CFTECH WP
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 169921