Technical Analyst (Junior Role / Graduate Role)
Job Description Company & Team - "About Us"
The Technical Account Management Team provides a communication channel between the MarkitSERV technology organisation and our customer's technology teams by working to the following objectives:
Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
- Integration analysis, consulting & support - Liaise directly with customers on technical issues relating to messaging, functionality and performance
- Technical Knowledge & Expertise - Work collaboratively with our customers' IT organisations providing a forum for product development from a technology, performance and usability perspective
- Partnering - By maintaining a long-term relationship with TAM customers, gain an understanding of their IT organisations' impact on overall business, their IT goals and any issues for resolution
MarkitSERV is seeking a technical analyst/consultant to join the Technical Account Management team. The role encompasses client liaison, business analysis and technical implementation support for our Trade Processing applications.
You will work with an experienced global team to contribute to the quality of services. You must be client focused as well as being technically literate and will become an SME for one or more MarkitSERV Platforms.
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Provide technical and workflow advice to customers integrating to the MarkitSERV Platforms
- Support and assist strategic initiatives to roll out new functionality or decommission old functionality
- Drive regular API\technical focused meetings with key customers
- Analyse customer requirements and provide feedback to internal development and business analysis teams
- Help co-ordinate external integration working groups - gathering intelligence on API/messaging use and driving adoption of best practice
- Help drive functional change in the core product to meet customer requirements
- Help drive our Professional Services Initiative, partnering with clients to meet their needs, and providing dedicated consultancy and support
You are an analytical thinker and you enjoy client facing work
Key Qualifications and Skills:
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- University graduate, science related degree preferred
- Development experience (SQL, VBScript, Java, C, C++, Perl, Python) is desirable but not essential
- Experience/Knowledge of XML or APIs desirable
- Experience in IT consulting or in a Client Facing technical role desirable but not mandatory
- Cash incentive plan
- Options to work from home
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
- Strong client base and broad product line
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.