To ensure operational efficiency and add value throughout the end-to-end operating model, leveraging technical expertise and data analysis. An ideal candidate will be somebody with a passion for problem solving, a keen eye for detail and a desire to identify and deliver solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide technical analysis for Business Solutions across all team initiatives.
• Provide analysis and expertise to ensure innovative and automated solutions are deployed throughout the operating model.
• Design and build prototypes of solutions where appropriate, including but not limited to data analysis, scripting, management information dashboards, spreadsheets and developed tools.
• Support and deputise for the Senior Technical Analyst and, where required, other members of the Business Solutions team.
• Ensure all new designs are incorporated into the standard operating model.
• Work with the Business Change function, where required to support projects and change initiatives.
• Working with outsource providers on product development, new functionality and improved solution design as directed by the Head of Business Solutions.
• None required
• Working knowledge of financial/professional service organisation is essential.
• Working knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau would be helpful.
• Working knowledge of the wealth management systems is desirable.
• Experience of operating with all different levels of an organisation.
• Experience of working in a team environment.
• Experience of working with or producing management information and reports.
Knowledge & Skills
• A logical approach to problem solving.
• Aptitude and eagerness to learn.
• Self-starter able to manage competing and changing priorities.