Technical Advisory/Lifecycle Director
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
A leading Infrastructure fund manager are seeking a Director to join their team in London from a technical advisory background, reporting into the Head of Asset Management.
Technical Advisory/Lifecycle Director –
Our client is a leading infrastructure investment manager with over £2.5 Bn AUM holding a portfolio of over 40 assets, making investments in major transport, social and environmental infrastructure projects.
- Will report into the Head of Asset Management and be the Technical Lead in the team
- Ensure best-in-class asset management of portfolio working closely with the Functional Teams across the business to optimise performance of the projects
- Manage the production of regular portfolio and project level reports highlighting financial performance, risks and technical issues
- Ensure project and portfolio level risks and issues are managed, mitigated and reported
- Prepare/review O&M plans/asset management strategy for existing and new assets to optimise P&L over life
- Manage and ensure compliance with O&M contracts including LD’s, consultant contracts and land leases
- Prepare and agree operational plans and budgets
- Control and analyse performance of operating assets against approved budgets and P&L
- Support on new acquisitions with the Investment Team
- Support the Investment Team with the due diligence, data room and new contracts for refinance or exit processes.
- Implements robust processes to meet demanding operational objectives and continually identifies and actions improvement opportunities.
- May act as SPV Director on particular project boards if required
In order to be considered you must ensure that you satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Have c.7-10 years’ experience from a Technical Advisory firm or MSA provider.
- A strong understanding of the technical aspects surrounding the assets involved, being adept in advising where efficiencies can be found and implemented to improve cost/performance
- Proven experience working with complex project agreements in PFI projects, with a particular focus on accommodation type projects such as School and Hospital developments.
- Good general understanding of the funding and contractual structure of PFI projects
- Successfully managing relationships with stakeholders
- Working with detailed contractual/legal documents and ensuring compliance
- Provision of advice and guidance to other parties on key risk management matters
If you feel you satisfy the above criteria, please send your resume to Jack Atkins.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org