My client is a leading provider to the Buy side and hedge fund technology, this hybrid financial platform is cloud deployed and one of the most trusted, versatile and stable platforms in the industry. We are searching for a Technical Account Manager to run client on-boarding and client connectivity set up projects. My client is known globally and well respected and is constantly growing its business, they wish to continue its reputation for providing a world class platform with a world class services with the addition of this TAM role.
As the TAM you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients, liaising with support, sales other internal teams to provide first class service
- Proven track record of owning the client relationship
- The ability to communicate technical requirements
- Working with the traders and support team to keep clients fully updated and acting as the single point of contact for my clients tier 1 clients
- Providing functional and technical success, attending face to face customer meetings
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and deliver excellence in every aspect
I am looking for the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge or background of trading systems OMS, EMS, PMS
- Technical experience of HTML 5, LINUX, UNIX, Python or FIX connectivity is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Derivatives and Equity asset classes
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills essential for this role.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with leading Asset managers and hedge fund clients. You will build strong relationships and be the key component in the successful on-boarding of new clients. My client offers a superb career opportunity and will be looking for your input on how to improve the on-boarding and support process based on your interaction with clients.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007