- Circa £65,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
My client is a financial technology firm operating within electronic trading, this role sits within Account Management concentrating on clients trading Equities & Derivatives. The team is responsible for on boarding and implementation of new clients (mainly buyside – asset managers & hedge funds) and on-going account management of existing clients.
Technical Account Manager
As part of the Account Management team, you are expected to be highly motivated, able to build strong relationships with clients, have excellent attention to detail and work within a high pressured environment.
- Client facing experience – ideally buyside.
- Knowledge of equities & derivatives and the workflows client’s use to trade these products
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to build solid relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Understanding of common institutional trading practices, especially in conjunction with connectivity and electronic trading.
- Good understanding of FIX & APIs
- Extremely proactive and attentive to business-critical issues.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org