Job summary: A top international tech focused M&A bank are looking to expand at the Analyst/Associate level for their team in London. This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with good M&A/TMT experience and an interest to leverage these experiences within a highly established and expanding firm that have had an astonishingly record breaking year.
This is a highly successful international Tech specialist M&A firm that have a good track record within the TMT sector and have been continuously growing for some time thanks to a heightened deal flow.
The team is highly collegiate, particularly active following a successful year, and are known for an entrepreneurial culture.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with M&A/TMT experiences or an interest in the tech space to gain valuable skills in their career.
- Strong support for structuring, negotiating and executing transactions
- Lead responsibilities in origination/marketing activities
- Researching competitors and industry landscape
- Responsibilities to help manage juniors and be a point of contact internally/externally
- 1+ years of experience in Investment Banking Institution, relatable Big 4 Group (Tas/Valuations/M&A Advisory), Consulting and/or Private Equity
- Strong TMT/M&A experience, and/or a demonstrable enthusiasm for the sector
- Fluency in English is a must and being bilingual is a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Evidence of sports and travelling
If you are TMT focused financial services professional looking to join a top specialist firm, then please apply!