Exciting opportunity for a Tech/IT/PM & IT Regulatory Business Analyst to join a leading Alternative Investments firm based in London. The successful applicant will have exposure across all the regulation directives MIFID II, EMIR, & AIFMD !!!
Exciting opportunity for a Tech/IT/PM &IT Regulatory Business Analyst to join a leading Alternative Investments firm based in London. The successful applicant will have a demonstrable track-record covering the following;
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and Agile methodology
- Experience with AIFMD, MiFID II, EMIR, and other regulatory directives and the technologies used to meet those directive's obligations
- Experience with Legal technology evaluation, delivery, and management
- Ideally experience in the Asset Management industry, though Investment Banking background will be considered
- Familiarity with Fixed Income, Structured Products and Alternative Investments
- Strong business analysis skill set to facilitate requirements sessions and to communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, application developers, senior business managers, and other team members
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to effectively present technical concepts and methods to non-technical users
This is an exciting opportunity, working for a highly reputable Alternative Investments Fund. Applicants need to tick all these requirements on order to be considered for this role. My client will only consider individuals whom can demonstrate a demonstrable track-record of achievement in their careers in this field of specialisation.