Who we're looking for
Team Secretary to help support the existing admin team. What you'll need to do
• Diary management
• Organisation of internal/external meetings including room booking, catering etc
Liaise with the travel team to book UK and overseas travel
• Provide telephone support to the team.
• Completion of accurate expense claims.
• Process team invoices.
• Co-ordinating ad hoc internal lunch meetings and client lunches.
• Provide ad hoc support to the Portfolio Solutions team i.e. formatting documents, arranging printing
• Providing cover for team absence and assisting other assistants/secretaries, as required.
• Ordering stationery for the department.
Work closely with existing support team to manage requests that come into the Portfolio Solutions Admin mailbox
• Actively maintain Portfolio Solutions Admin calendar to include holiday /absenteeism data ensuring regularly communicated to the team.
• Liaison with facilities management, couriers, (post room) as appropriate.
• Assist to resolve general IT problems, raise new equipment requests as required and arrange departmental moves
• Raise My Access requests on behalf of the team
• Build relationships with other assistants across the Product and Solutions division and company wide.
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
• Previous secretarial/administrative experience.
• Sound grammatical understanding; accurate spelling and attention to detail essential.
• Microsoft Office skills.
• Positive professional manner and proactive approach.
• Confident telephone manner.
• Excellent communication skills, with a helpful and polite attitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport at all levels internally and externally.
• Ability to use initiative, prioritise and work to tight deadlines whilst managing competing demands and workloads.
• Able to assimilate information/instructions quickly.
• Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks and work autonomously.
• Team player who will work hard, show commitment and 'go the extra mile'.
• The role is firmly established with multi-faceted responsibilities. The role holder is expected to continuously improve day-to-day procedures. Desirable Skills
• Previous knowledge and/or experience within Investment Management or Financial Services is desirable but not essential. What you'll be like
A proactive, enthusiastic individual who can help provide admin support for a large, busy team. The candidate will ideally be able to run with tasks independently and be used to prioritising their workload.