Team Leader Transfer Agency Operations - Contract
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
* 3 month contract as a Transfer Agency Team Leader * To ensure that an efficient and compliant service is provided by UK Fund Services' suppliers to our internal and external clients. * To provide day to day support in the management of the UK Fund Services Transfer Agency team.
Primary Purpose of Job:
- To ensure that an efficient and compliant service is provided by UK Fund Services' suppliers to our internal and external clients.
- To provide day to day support in the management of the UK Fund Services Transfer Agency team.
- Handling the day to day relationships with UK Funds Client Support's key suppliers, in particular Transfer Agency .
- Reviewing performance of suppliers, including review of monthly KPI pack and highlighting issues with Supplier monitoring through to resolution. This includes suggesting and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Supporting interface processes between key suppliers and clients and delivery of services not supplied by Transfer Agent including Single Swinging Price Decisions, Chasing Debtors & Creditors, Statement co-ordination.
- Running the UKFS monitoring client contact programme of all outsourced suppliers.
- Ensuring the team are resolving service issues with, and on behalf of, service recipients and suppliers within a timely manner.
- Running the weekly/monthly Operations issues meeting with outsourced suppliers.
- Supporting the service relationships with key clients, understanding their issues and requirements and working with them and service suppliers to develop the service.
- Providing support to internal & external audits.
- Providing input to Management Information/regular reporting provided to Senior Management.
- Staff management responsibilities including the provision of appropriate training/mentoring and conducting regular one to one meetings/annual appraisals.
- Operational compliance with CASS - working in conjunction with the Head of Transfer Agency - preparation of the CMAR return, undertaking the necessary monitoring of third party service providers, preparing monthly SIL and SUTL Operational Executive and quarterly Board reporting. Continue to be vigilant and remain CASS-minded at all times by escalating matters to the Head of Transfer Agency should there be any concerns during the ongoing monitoring of third party service providers.
Treating Customers Fairly
The job holder has responsibility for ensuring that their output is of both a high quality and accurate. The job holder has responsibility to pay due regard to the interests of our customers and treat them fairly , ensuring that the information provided to clients on products is clear and useful and enables them to understand fully what they are being offered.