Team Leader - Private Banking Assistant - Other job functions London - Great Britain
The purpose of the Private Banking Assistant role is to be part of the Client Service Team (CST) supporting the Private Bankers. It is a vital link between Clients, Private Bankers and Support Services from initial client introduction and throughout the life of the relationship.
The Team Leader will ensure on behalf of their Team that all aspects of the Client's experience with Kleinwort Hambros are dealt with in a professional, accurate and timely manner including:
- Management of a team of Private Banking Assistants
- Key part of the CST supporting Private Bankers who are focused on one or more segments, managing and retaining client relationships with high net worth individuals.
- Proactively looking at ways to improve the client experience and internal processes
- Managing operational risk and supervising less experienced colleagues
Maintenance of the operation capabilities of the existing accounts ( i.e. static data
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile
- Key part of the Client Service Team, supporting the Private Bankers, to ensure a high standard is delivered to the client.
- Provide administrative support to Private Bankers, complete required paperwork and record maintenance, assist with the administration of various client reviews, respond to client enquiries and provide administrative co-ordination with all areas of the bank and, where necessary, the wider SG Group entities
- Use time effectively, balancing personal commitment with the use of other resources to deliver a high quality of service
- Coordinate meetings, diaries and attendance at relevant meetings, including attending those where assistance is required with meeting notes etc
- Maintain excellent professional standards through appropriate training and development and keep up to date with developments in the market place
- Work effectively and successfully within the team and corporate framework
- Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the SG Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long term sustainability of client relationships;
- Fully respect SG Policies and Procedures defined locally, at PRIV and at Group Level, in order to control operational risks;
- Respect of local SG procedures and relevant regulations;
- Application of IMMUNE and FORCE rules
- Must seek management advice in case of doubt
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different
Job code: 19000HAM
Business unit: Kleinwort Hambros
Starting date: 26/08/2019
Date of publication: 05/07/2019